- These capsules contain natural Beta-Carotene derived from the sea plant Dunaliecia Salina, found in the unpolluted Lake Whyalla, South Australia.
In the body Beta Carotene is converted into Vitamin A which is beneficial for good eyesight, strong bones, healthy skin, hair, teeth and gums.
Beta Carotene is an excellent way of taking Vitamin A as the body will convert only the right amount, so there is no chance of a Vitamin A overdose.
- In the body, Beta-Carotene is converted into Vitamin A and acts as a powerful antioxidant helping to ‘mop up’ free radicals, which in excess can cause damage to cells and tissues
Soybean oil, Capsule shell ( Gelatin, Glycerol ), Mixed Beta carotene
( Beta Carotene, Alpha Carotene, Cryploxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Lutin ), Colours ( Titanium Dioxide, Annotto ).
- This product contains Vitamin A, if pregnant or likely to become pregnant consult a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- Do not exceed stated amount.
- There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
- Each capsule contains ( average ) RDA %:
Mixed Beta Carotene which provides:
Beta Carotene ( 23813 iu ) 14.9 mg *
Beta Carotene (23000iu) 15mg
Alpha Carotene ( 710 iu ) 450 ug *
Cryptoxanthin ( 170 iu ) 105 ug *
Zeaxanthin ( 150 iu ) 90 ug *
Lutin ( 112 iu ) 67 ug *
- Free from: artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily with or after meals as a food supplement
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.