- With the pressure of modern day lifestyles, stress and ageing the brain's ability to function at an optimum level is often impaired
- This unique combination includes Phosphatidyl Serine, a powerful amino acid, for memory recall; Acetyl-l-Carnitine for its proven ability to enhance mental energy and wellness; Ginkgo Biloba said to have beneficial effects on memory by improving circulation throughout the body and brain and Brahmi for its revitalising support to the nerves and the brain
- To this end HealthAid have re-formulated BrainVit™ with key vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants to support brain function
- The brain also comes under attack from free radicals, therefore anti-oxidants such as Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamins C and E, Carotenoids, Co-Q-10, Zinc and Selenium have also been included.
- Brain the most vital organ in the body needs good nourishment and healthy blood supply for it to function properly
- This is when the brain can do with a little help to ensure that it gets enough vital nourishment.
HealthAid BrainVit is formulated using selected ingredients that are known to help maintain a healthy blood flow to all the body extremities and help enrich the body's daily supplement.
The human brain has remarkable capacity for memory and activity, but it needs a constant flow of oxygen and specific nutrients to keep it functioning properly
Bulking agent ( di-Calcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin C ( Ascorbic acid ), Phosphatidyl choline, Phosphatidyl serine, Ginkgo Biloba, Kava Kava, Acetyl-1-Carnitine, Anti caking agent ( *Magnesium Stearate, *Stearic Acid ), Croscarmellose Sodium, Talc, Choline bitartrate, Inositol, Pregnenolone, Vitamin E ( dl-Alpha tocopheryl acetate ), Zinc ( Zinc oxide ), Co-Q-10, Vitamin B6 ( Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1( Thiamine hydrochloride ), Clary sage oil, Pharmaceutical glaze, Vitamin A ( Palmitate ), Selenium ( Sodium selenite ), Vitamin B12 ( Cynocobalamin ).
*From vegetable source.
There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
- Two tablets contain (average):
Natural mixed carotenoids 3mg
Vitamin E (100iu natural) 67mg
Vitamin C 60mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 15mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 3.2mg
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 18mg
Pantothenic acid 12mg
Folic acid (Folacin) 400ug
Vitamin B12 50ug
Iron (Ferrous fumerate) 14mg
Zinc (Sulphate) 15mg
Selenium (Sodium selenate) 200ug
Alpha lipoic acid 50mg
Phosphatidyl choline 25mg
Phosphatidyl serine 25mg
Ginkgo biloba extract (50:1) Equivalent to 3000mg of dry leaf powder 60mg
(Standardised to contain gingko flavonglycosides, Terpene lactones)
Gotu kola extract (4:1) Equivalent to 120mg of gotu kola powder 30mg
Brahmi extract (20:1) (Bacopa monnieri) 150mg
Equivalent to 3000mg of brahmi powder (Standardised to contain 67.5mg bacosides)
- Free from: yeast, gluten, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
- Suitable for vegetarians
Adults and children over 14 years of age, one tablet daily as a valuable food supplement.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.