- Calmagzinc is useful in assisting bone metabolism to help maintain strong bone density in growing children, young adults, women experiencing hormonal changes and seniors.
A balanced diet with a good intake of minerals is crucial for good health, they play an important role in bone health as well as benefiting the immune system
- Magnesium and Boron is utilised for proper bone mineralisation and helps regulate calcium transport
- Most importantly, all the minerals in Calmagzinc are chelated for ready absorption from the intestinal tract and optimum utilisation by the body for maximum benefit.
Research has indicated that Isoflavons are also important for maintaining proper bone health
- It also aids fertility and reduces cholesterol deposits preventing heart- related disorders
- When opting for a mineral supplement, a good, well-balanced formulation is the best choice
- Some of our minerals come in the ‘chelate’ format which means that they are bound to an amino acid or other organic component, so that they are easier to absorb through the gut wall.
HealthAid Calmagzinc tablets provides four important minerals specially chelated to work synergistically for better absorption and efficiency
- Zinc accelerates healing time for internal and external wounds
- People who drink regularly may need Calmagzinc as alcohol prevents absorption of certain minerals in the body
- Calcium, Magnesium and Boron play an important role in bone metabolism to help maintain peak bone mass in growing children, young adults and through into senior years
- Those suffering from backaches, menstrual cramps and irregular menses may benefit from the Calcium and Zinc in Calmagzinc
- This is also essential for sufferers of Arthritis, Osteoporosis and bone related disorders.
- HealthAid Calmagzinc™Provides four important minerals Calcium, Magnesium, Boron, and Zinc, with Soya Isoflavones to work synergistically in the body
- Women must ensure an adequate supply of Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc as this may help bone health after the menopause, reproductive function and also in supporting immune functions
Bulking agent ( Microcrystalline cellulose ), Calcium ( as Citrate, AAC and Carbonate), Magnesium ( Citrate, AAC and Oxide), Zinc (AAC), Boron (Citrate), Isoflavons complex, Anti caking agent ( *Stearic acid, *Magnesium stearate ), Pharmaceutical glaze ( shellac ), Talc *From vegetable source.
- Store in a cool dry place, keep out of sight and reach of children.
- People with kidney stones, chronic kidney problems or hyper-parathyroidism should use with caution or under the supervision of a suitably qualified practitioner.
- Suitable for vegetarian.
- Three tablets contain (average):
Calcium (carbonate, citrate, & AAC ) 1050mg
Magnesium (citrate, oxide & AAC ) 525mg
Zinc (AAC) 15mg
Boron (citrate) 3mg
Isoflavone complex 12mg
- Free from: yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
Adults and children over 12 years of age, three tablets daily preferably in the morning with breakfast.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.