- Scientists have found that the chitosan ground powder has a natural affinity to attract and bind fat molecules in the diet and make them indigestible
- Chitosan is ground powder fibre derived from shellfish shells
- A high quality HealthAid multivitamin and mineral supplement is recommended, whilst taking HealthAid Chitosan Fat Attractors™
- This process then allows the fat to pass naturally through the body’s system.
Chitosan is a fibre-like substance which is extracted from marine shells, such as crabs and shrimps, which during digestion bind to fat molecules, however as the chitosan is in itself indigestible, the food combination then proceeds through the gut without being absorbed
Pure chitosan powder, Vitamin C ( ascorbic acid ), Stone ground brown rice, Capsule shell ( gelatin ), Vitamin A ( as Palmitate ).
- Whilst taking Chitosan capsules, some vitamins and minerals may also be bound to the fat and lost to the body. Therefore it is advisable to take a well balanced vitamin preparation such as HA multivitamins and minerals to safeguard dietary intake of these important nutrients.
- Not recommended for people with a seafood allergy.
Each capsule contains ( average ) RDA %:
Vitamin C 40mg
Gymnaema sylvestre extract 50mg
- Free from: yeast, gluten, corn, wheat, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
Adults, two to five capsules daily before lunch or dinner
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.