- Choline also assists in hormone production, and is important to include it in the diet as deficiency may lead to an unhealthy cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels, constipation, hair loss, irritability, mood swings and poor skin.
Inositol is vital for hair growth
- It also helps remove fats from liver.
Deficiency can lead to arteriosclerosis, constipation, hair loss, high blood cholesterol, irritability, mood swings and skin eruptions.
- Choline is required for the proper transmission of nerve impulses from the brain through to the central nervous system, without which, brain function and memory may possibly be impaired
- This vitamin has calming effect and helps to reduce cholesterol levels
- It helps prevent hardening of the arteries and is important in the formation of lecithin and the metabolism of fat and cholesterol
Choline ( Choline dihydrogen citrate ), Bulking agent (Tri-Calcium phosphate ), Inositol, Anti caking agent ( *Stearic acid, *Magnesium stearate ), Shellac.
*From vegetable source
Pregnant women should seek advice before use.
- Each tablet contains ( average ) RDA %
Choline 250.0 mg *
Inositol 250.0 mg *
- Free from: yeast, gluten, corn, starch, wheat, dairy, salt, sugar, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
Adults and children over 12 years, up to five tablets daily as a valuable supplement.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.