- Cider vinegar which is high in Potassium, Kelp a rich source of Iodine and trace elements to support a healthy metabolism and Lecithin which is used by the body to breakdown fat
- This dietary supplement contains a combination of three food products, all of which are complementary to a calorie controlled diet
- Vitamin B6 is added to help assimilate proteins and fats.
Soybean Oil, Capsule shell ( Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified water ), Colours ( Red iron oxide, Yellow iron oxide ), Lecithin, Yellow beeswax, Kelp, Cider vinegar, Vitamin B6 ( Pyridoxine hydrochloride).
There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
- Six capsules contains (average):
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 9mg
Cider vinegar 240mg
Lecithin (unbleached) 600mg
Soybean oil 323mg
- Free from: yeast, starch, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two capsules three times a day half an hour before meals with a glass of water as a valuable supplement.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.