- CLO contains Vitamins A & D, which play an important role in nourishing the hair, skin, teeth and gums and also good for eye vision
- Cod Liver Oil from HealthAid with added Vitamin E is cold pressed and hermetically sealed in a capsule to maintain freshness and purity.
Cod Liver Oil 550mg may be of benefit to;
• People who eat a typical western diet which lacks in Omega acids, EPA and DHA
• Those who wish to maintain healthy supple joints and relieve joint pain
• Those who wish to maintain healthy blood pressure and heart health
• Those suffering from stress and anxiety
- These are beneficial for maintaining the health of the cardiovascular system, bones and flexible joints
Cod Liver Oil, Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water)], Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol acetate), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D (cholecalciferol).
This product contains Vitamin A. Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
Allergen Information: This product contains fish oil and soya.
Each Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsule contains (average): %RDA
Cod liver oil 550mg *
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 51mg *
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 46mg *
Vitamin A (2666 iu) 800ug 100
Vitamin D (200 iu) 5µg 100
Vitamin E (3 iu) 2mg 17
RDA: EC Recommended Daily Allowance
*: RDA Not Yet Established
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one capsule daily. Adults can increase up to three capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.