- The herbs are cultivated without the use of chemicals, preservatives, herbicides, pesticides, fungicides or irradiation
- HealthAid Cleanse is derived from top quality wild crafted or organically grown herbs that are meticulously processed to maintain purity and high potency
Aqua (Purified water), Rhubarb (Rheum officinale), Ginger (Zingiber officinalis), Liquorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Barberry (Berberies vulgaris), Buckthorn (Rhamnus cartharticus), Ethanol.
- Consult professional adviser before using herbs if you are on medication, pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Store in a cool dry place out of sight and reach of children.
- Each 50 ml of liquid contain ( average ):
Berberies Vul. 1:2
Rhamnus Carth. 1:2
- Free from yeast, sugar, salt, dairy and gluten, artificial colouring and flavouring.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Fine sedimentation may be formed in the herbal liquid. Shake well before use. Place 20 to 30 drops (about 1 ml) in small amount of warm water or juice and take one to two times daily or as directed by health care professional.
Note: To reduce Ethanol (alcohol) content, place required amount in hot water, leave for two to three minutes, then take as directed.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.