- Also contains papaya enzymes renowned world wide for their ability to help digestion.
Food is broken down into small pieces by micturition ( chewing ) and passed to the stomach, where acids and enzymes are secreted to further breakdown the food and make it more digestible
- Digeston tablets are specially formulated to contain vital enzymes which help digestion of food
- Foods then passes to the intestine where more enzymes are secreted to further breakdown the food particles so it can be readily absorbed into the blood system and utilised to produce energy
- Occasionally the ability to adequately produce these vital enzymes is impaired and food does not get digested properly; causing discomfort and bloating.
Digeston contains a combination of eight beneficial digestive enzymes including Papain, Pepsin, Bromelain and Betain HCl, all of which help to break down food in the stomach and gut
- People who suffer from after dinner discomfort, due to bloating often find taking extra digestive enzymes in the form of a food supplement to be most helpful.
Bulking agent (Sorbitol ), Pepsin, Betain hydrochloride, Papain, Pancreatin, Bromelain, Anti caking agent (Microcrystalline cellulose ), Amylase, Protease, Papaya enzyme powder, Flavouring agent ( Spearmint flavour and peppermint flavour ), Sweetener ( Sodium saccharin ).
There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
- Each tablet contains (average):
Betain HCl 100mg
Papaya enzyme powder 5mg
- Free from: yeast, gluten, corn, starch, wheat, soya, salt, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
Adults and children over 12 years, one or two tablets to be chewed or swallowed after meals.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.