- It has powerful antioxidant properties and help strengthen the body’s immune system and resistance to environmental factors during the winter months
- It is pleasant in taste and dissolves rapidly so the body level can be saturated with Vitamin C very effectively.
Each tablet dissolved in water makes a refreshing, fruit-flavoured drink containing a full gram of Vitamin C in a readily absorbable form
- Lack of Vitamin C in human body has resulted in raised blood cholesterol and triglyceride level and in some severe cases caused gum decay.
HealthAid Effervescent Vitamin C is an easy, convenient way of supplementing the diet with Vitamin C
- Ideal for children or those who have difficulty in swallowing tablets.
- Vitamin C is not produced by the human body so daily intake is recommended
- Vitamin C is needed by the body to help maintain healthy connective tissues, gums, skin and eyes
Citric Acid, Vitamin C ( Ascorbic Acid ), Sodium Bicarbonate, Sweeteners ( Sorbitol, Mannitol, Sodium Saccharin, Aspartame), Calcium Carbonate, Polyethylene Glycol 6000, Black Currant Flavour.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effect.
In certain cases taking very high doses can cause stomach upset or diarrhoea. Reducing the intake reverses the effect.
Each tablet contains (average):
Vitamin C 1000mg
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily, dissolved in a glass of water and drink it.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.