- They help protect the eyes from infections, and are effective for the treatment of dry eyes
- Studies suggest that Vitamin E helps to possibly prevent cataracts, and macular degeneration (AMD).
•Zinchelps the body absorb Vitamin A and also assists antioxidant enzymes in the body reduce the number of free radicals which can cause damage to the eyes
- It has good antioxidant properties and helps protect blood vessels, including the delicate capillaries in the retina, whilst improving blood circulation to possibly reduce the onset of dark circles.
•Lutein and zeaxanthin are compounds called xanthophylls, which are yellow pigments that occur naturally in many plants and vegetables
- Research suggests that Grape Seed extract, may aid eye health, and could possibly reduce the risk of cataract development.
• One of the most well known herbs for eye health is Bilberry
- What are EyeVit Plus Capsules for?
•Vitamin Aand Beta-carotene both play an important role in good vision
- They appear to have important antioxidant functions in the body, and help block blue light from reaching the underlying structures in the retina, thereby reducing the risk of light-induced oxidative damage.
• Several studies suggest that fatty acids such as Omega-3 may help protect the eyes from macular degeneration and dry eye syndrome
- It is believed that anthocyanins found naturally within Bilberry is the chief reason why Bilberry is considered effective in providing nutritional support to protect the eyes from eyestrain, fatigue, and also helps in boosting circulation to the eyes
- It is ideal for contact lens wearers and for those working long hours at a computer screen.
- Anthocyanins help build strong healthy capillaries that carry nutrients to the eye muscles and nerves.
Who are EyeVit Plus Capsules for?
EyeVit Plus Capsules may be of benefit to:
• Those who wish to ensure proper nourishment to the eyes
• People who have jobs that put an additional strain on the eyes
• Elderly people who wish to protect their eyes against the signs of ageing
• Contact lens users, and those who suffer from dry eye conditions or dark circles
• Those with compromised vision
When should I take EyeVit Plus Capsules?
EyeVit Plus capsules are recommended for all those who wish to help maintain the health of their eyes
- Vitamin A deficiency is known to lead to night blindness.
•Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the eyes against damage caused by metabolic by-products called free radicals, and against the signs of ageing around the eyes
- Zinc has been shown to protect against macular degeneration and night blindness.
•Bioflavonoids are a large family of substances found in most of the same foods that are good sources of vitamin C
- Essential fatty acids may also help proper drainage of intraocular fluid from the eye, decreasing the risk of high eye pressure and glaucoma.
• Insufficient Vitamin D in the diet appears to be linked with a greater risk of blindness and age related eye degeneration.
•Grape Seedis a concentrated source of two powerful antioxidants called proanthocyanidins and oligomeric proanthocyanidins
Omega-3 Fish Oil (natural triglyceride form), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerine, purified water), Natural Colours (sodium copper chlorophyll, titanium dioxide)], Grape Seed Extract (vitis vinifera), Bulking Agent (beeswax, soybean oil), Citrus Bioflavonoids (citrus reticulata), Lutein (calendula officinalis - which provides zeaxanthan), Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Beta-carotene, Emulsifier (lecithin), Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A Acetate, Bilberry Powder (vaccinium myrtillus), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily. Adults can increase up to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
HealthAid is one of UK’s premier manufacturers of nutritionally balanced supplements. HealthAid is a market leader with over 25 years of experience in nutritional health and a product portfolio consisting of over 500 products.
The range comprises of vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements, essential aromatherapy oils and natural body, beauty and skin care products. The extensive range offers nutritional solutions to meet the demands of a modern, hectic lifestyle.