- Lutein and Bilberry are included to keep the eyes looking bright and clear.
- A combination of herbs, vitamins, minerals and trace elements to help the eye looking bright and sparkling clean.
- Helps prevent dark circles and bags under the eyes due to lack of sleep and the stress and strains of every day of life.
Your eyes, like other vital organs of the body need care and attention
- It is beneficial to people with blood shot eyes and helps keep the eyes moist so that they do not dry up.
- It is important that your eyes receive proper nourishment.
- EyeVit™ is a special vitamin formula including high strength Vitamins A, C, D and E, all important for eye health and muscle elasticity around the eyes
Bulking agent ( Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose ), Eye-Bright, L-Glutamine, Vitamin C ( Ascorbic Acid ), Alfalfa, Niacin
( Nicotinamide ), Bioflavenoids, Riboflavin, L-Cysteine, Rutin, Binding agent ( Acacia ), L-Glycine, Vitamin E ( dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Anti caking agent ( *Stearic Acid, *Magnesium Stearate ), Zinc (Zinc gluconate), Selenium ( Selenomethionine ), Beta Carotene, Vitamin A ( Palmitate ), Vitamin D preparation.
*From vegetable source
- Free from: artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
- Suitable for vegetarian.
- Each tablets contains (average):
Vitamin A (2500iu)751ug
Vitamin D (100iu) 2.5ug
Vitamin E (25iu) 17mg
Vitamin C 50mg
Vitamin B2 25mg
Bilberry Powder 25mg
Rutin Powder 25mg
Alfalfa powder 50mg
Natural Lutein 5mg
Adults and children over 12 years of age one tablet daily at bed time as a food supplement.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.