- Fibre is essential in the diet and helps maintain the normal activity of the colon
- Fibre-Aid will give a feeling of being full-up and will help reduce food intake
- It can help slimming or weight control only as part of a calorie controlled diet.
One of the advantages of eating fibre is that one derives more satisfaction from food by feeling fuller for longer, thereby not wishing to snack on unhealthy food
- With today’s busy life style more and more people are using processed and refined foods, many of which are high in fats, carbohydrates and protein but low in fibre
- This is vital for the health and well being of the whole body.
Fibre-Aid is a way of supplementing your diet with fibre to help maintain regularity
- Additional fibre in the diet will also gently aid bowel movements which may be compromised by dietary choices and HealthAid FibreAid™ offers a quick and effective method of introducing more fibre to the diet.
Microcrystalline cellulose, Binding agent (Acacia gum ), Sweetener (Aspartame ), Anti caking agent ( *Magnesium Stearate), Natural flavouring ( Spearmint Oil ).
*From vegetable source.
There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
Each tablet contains (average):
Microcrystalline cellulose 610mg
Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Corn, Dairy, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring
Take two tablets three times a day, when slimming, half an hour before meals with a full glass of water and for maintaining regularity take 2 to 3 tablets daily.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.