- Ginkgo Vital 3™ one-a day capsules are an effective way of enjoying the benefits of these classic herbs and an ideal choice of supplement to help maintain energy, mental acuity and good blood circulation.
Ginkgo Biloba : is specially formulated Ginkgo biloba extract, with a high level of Ginkgo flavonoids; the active ingredients which help maintain a healthy heart and blood circulation to the brain and extremities such as the hand and feet.
Korean Ginseng : The mystical herb of the East, has been used extensively for centuries for its wide range of beneficial properties
- A unique, high strength formula containing the highest quality, naturally grown and standardised extracts of Ginkgo, Koregin™ (Korean) Ginseng and Sibergin™ Siberian Ginseng
- Their properties are similar to that of Korean ginseng and belong to the same family.
- Ginseng organically grown in fertile region of Korea
- The root used to prepare this capsules are normally three to five years old and matured to contain the highest level of Ginsenosides, the active ingredient of Ginseng.
Siberian Ginseng : Ginseng organically grown in fertile region of Russia
Capsule shell ( Gelatine, Glycerol, Purified water ) Colouring agent (Titanium dioxide, Black iron oxide, Cupric chlorophyll, Yellow iron oxide ), Soybean oil, Siberian ginseng, Korean Ginseng powder, Ginkgo biloba extract powder, *Wax mixture, Lecithin unbleached.
* Wax mixture is Yellow bees wax + Hydrogenated soybean oil + Vegetable shortening.
People with heart or blood pressure conditions should use with caution.
- Each capsule contains (average):
Siberian ginseng extract (5:1) 250mg
Korean ginseng extract (5:1) 150mg
Ginkgo biloba extract (50:1) 100mg
- Free from: yeast, sugar, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
One capsule daily with food as valuable supplement, can be increased to two daily if required.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.