- The body does this by complex chemical processes using substances such as collagen and glucosaminoglycines
- Connective tissues that make up the spinal disc, ligaments, cartilage, tendons and fluids between the joints are constantly being repaired and renewed to keep them in optimum condition
- Glucosamine is one of the active constituents that help to make up the glucosaminoglycones
- Consequently the rate of repair of tissue damage to the body is governed by the rate of formation of glucosamine is impaired and so repair of connective tissue declines.
HealthAid Glucosamine is specially formulated with glucosamine sulphate together with Vitamin C and Calcium to increase the rate of absorption.
Calcium ( Calcium carbonate ), Glucosamine sulphate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid ), Bulking agent ( Microcrystalline Cellulose, Talc ), Anti caking agent ( *Stearic Acid, * Magnesium Stearate ), Pharmaceutical glaze.
*From vegetable source.
If you are allergic to seafood products consult your physician before use.
Each tablet contains (average):
Glucosamine sulphate 500mg
Calcium (Calcium carbonate) 300mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 300mg
- Free from: yeast, gluten, corn, starch, wheat, soya, dairy, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily with meals as a dietary supplement
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.