- HairSkiNail Tablets contain specific vitamin supplements that play a significant role in helping to maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
- If the diet is inadequate then a good supplement is absolutely important to the maintenance of a healthy body and healthy looking hair, skin and nails
- Tablets have been formulated using vitamins, minerals and important amino acids that are metabolised to provide nutrients to these specific areas as well as maintaining the digestive system and proper blood circulation
- HairSkiNail Tablets are not only a supplement for hair, skin and nails, the B vitamins promote digestion and metabolism, vitamin E helps with poor circulation and hormonal imbalance, and the selected amino acids not only having strong antioxidant properties but also are good liver protectors and detoxifiers, these factors all contribute to poor hair skin and nails
- HealthAid Hair, Skin & Nail tablet formulated using a specially selected blend of vitamins, minerals and trace elements meticulously source and blended together in a special base to work synergistically together targeting specific areas and helping to maintain the texture, state and strength of hair, skin and nails
- It includes a strong combination of B Complex vitamins and a special Amino Acid complex, with important minerals such as Iron, Zinc and Calcium which have been chelated for maximum absorption
- An ideal supplement to keep you looking your best
- HairSkiNail Tablets may be of benefit to:
- People with poor hair condition, split ends, greying, rough, dry and dull hair
- People with poor skin conditions, acne, pimples and rough dry skin
- People with spilt and breakable nails, discoloured, spot nails
Calcium (Citrate & AAC), Microcrystalline Cellulose, di-basic Calcium Phosphate, PABA (Para Amino Benzoic Acid), Choline di-hydrate, Inositol, Magnesium (as Citrate & AAC), Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), L-Methionine, L-Cysteine HCl, Acacia, Niacin (Niacinamide), Phosphorous, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Zinc (as Citrate & AAC), Stearic acid, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Iron (as AAC), Vitamin E(d-tocopheryl Acetate), Thiamin HCl (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Magnesium Stearate*, Folacin (Folic acid), Biotin, Amino acid complex, Copper (as AAC), Manganese Sulphate, Selenium, Vitamin B12 (Cynocobalamin).
*From vegetable source.
Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach and sight of children.
There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake. In certain cases, a harmless dark yellow colouration may occur due to vitamin B utilisation and excretion.
- Each tablet contains (average):
Vitamin E (20iu) 13mg
Vitamin C 60mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 12mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 12mg
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 36mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 20mg
Folacin (Folic acid) 400ug
Vitamin B12 4ug
Pantothenic acid 18 mg
Calcium (citrate & AAC) 200mg
Iron (AAC) 18mg
Magnesium (citrate & AAC) 70mg
Zinc (citrate & AAC) 20mg
Choline (dihydcitrate) 100mg
Copper (AAC) 100ug
Manganese (sulphate) 32ug
Para aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 100mg
Amino acid complex 150ug
L-Cysteine HCL 60mg
- Free from: yeast, gluten, soya, wheat, dairy, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
- Suitable for vegetarians
Adults and children over 12 years of age one tablet daily, preferably with food, or as directed by a suitably qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.