Health Aid Herbal Bromelain
What Are Bromelain Capsules?.
- Bromelain Capsules contain Bromelain which is one of a group of proteolytic enzymes, derived from the exotic pineapple fruit
- Bromelain is particularly useful for reducing muscle and tissue inflammation and a powerful digestive aid
- This enzyme is effective throughout the digestive system not only in the acid present in the stomach but also in the alkaline environment of the intestine
- The activity of Bromelain is measured in GDUs (Gelatin Digesting Units); it is a measure of proteolytic (protein digesting) activity
- HealthAid Bromelain powder contains 1200 GDU’s per capsule: one GDU is the amount of enzyme that will liberate after 20 minutes of digestion
- HealthAid provides Bromelain Capsules that are of high quality with a sufficient amount of enzyme for good health and well being
- **Suitable for Vegan & Vegetarians
- ** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar & Salt
- ** Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
- ** Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied diet
What Are Bromelain Capsules For?
- It may serve as an effective digestive aid
- It is believed to aid the absorption and utilization of antibiotics
- It may aid in the absorption of Glucosamine
- It is believed to be a natural blood thinner
- It may have powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- It is believed to be a mucus-thinning agent
- It may serve as an effective Immune system enhancer
- It is believed to aid skin healing (similar to the action of zinc)
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.