- Its naturally occurring high levels of vitamin B12 are ideal for vegetarians and chlorophyll is good for general maintenance of the digestive and colon system
- Chlorella is a minute fresh water plant, rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals particularly calcium, phosphorus and iron
- 58 % ) and carbohydrate.
Chlorella is one of the few edible species of water-grown algae
- The chlorophyll in Chlorella can help speed the cleansing of the bloodstream
- Chlorella is very high in RNA and DNA, and has been found to protect against the effects of ultraviolet radiation
- It also contains protein ( approx
Bulking agent ( di-Calcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose ), Chlorella powder, Anti caking agent ( *Magnesium stearate, *Stearic acid), Croscarmellose Sodium, Silica.
*From vegetable source.
Pregnant and breast-feeding women should seek medical advice before taking.
- Each tablet contains ( average ) :
Chlorella powder 550 mg
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Can be increased to four daily if required.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.