- Echinacea is an exceptional herb that also has natural and numerous health benefits; it contains anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties and helps combat seasonal allergies.
EchiGuard Tablets are blended using the root of the Echinacea plant, known to contain the most effective mixture of active ingredients.
EchiGuard Tablets can be taken if there is any sign of colds and flu, as it can help reduce the severity or duration of the virus.
What Are EchiGuard Tablets For?
• Echinacea can shorten the symptoms of cold and flu
• Helps resolve recurrent Infections
• Useful for colds and upper respiratory infections
• Echinacea stimulates Interferon production
EchiGuard Tablets Are Beneficial For?
• People who suffer from hayfever and are sensitive to changing seasons
• Those suffering with respiratory and skin conditions
• Those who want maximum immune support in changing season
• People who require a strong antioxidant, natural antihistamine and anti- inflammatory product
• People who want to fight the symptoms of common allergies
When Should I Take EchiGuard Tablets?
EchiGuard Tablets can be taken before the summer or winter starts to build up the antibodies and boost the immune system.
Each film coated EchiGuard Tablet contains: 143.0 mg ofextract (dry extract) from Echinacea purpurea root (6-7:1) (equivalent to 858 - 1000 mg of Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench, root).
Recommended Daily Intake Of EchiGuard Tablets :
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet, three times a day, if required.
This product is not suitable if you are under 12 years of age, pregnant or breast feeding.
HealthAid is one of UK’s premier manufacturers of nutritionally balanced supplements. HealthAid is a market leader with over 25 years of experience in nutritional health and a product portfolio consisting of over 500 products.
The range comprises of vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements, essential aromatherapy oils and natural body, beauty and skin care products. The extensive range offers nutritional solutions to meet the demands of a modern, hectic lifestyle.