- Suitable for women suffering from menopausal symptoms, couples trying to conceive as it enhances fertility in both sexes, people with low adrenal function
- Maca can be good for body builders and athletes requiring energy, stamina and endurance
- Good for students and professionals as it helps increase mental clarity
- Anybody wanting a natural lift and energy boost should include Maca in his or her diet.
- Peruvian women have found Maca a refreshing herb to take, helping them through difficult stages in life including pregnancy and menopause
- People wanting a better sexual relationship
- Also good for growing children and the elderly as it helps Osteoporosis and decalcification of bones
Bulking agent ( di-Calcium Phosphate, Cellulose ), Maca powder ( Lepedium peruvianum Meyenii), Binding agent ( *Magnesium Stearate, *Stearic Acid).
*From vegetable source.
- Do not exceed the stated amount.
- Use as directed by a suitably qualified person.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women should seek medical advice.
- Each tablet contains ( average ): % RDA
Maca Powder 500.0 mg
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Corn, Dairy, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring.
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily or as directed by a qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.