- Compounds of unknown importance include mucilaginous carbohydrates and minerals.
Pumpkins and other squashes are native to North and Central America but has since been spread around the globe
- The seeds are used as food and medicine
- This supplement can be to effectively used to help symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), studies show 480mg a day of pumpkin seed is adequate for symptoms of BPH, HealthAid pumpkin seed oil provides twice the amount in one capsule to help keep men's health and well being in optimum condition.
- It is a rich natural source of polyunsaturated fatty acids and zinc, these being of particular benefit to men
- If taken regularly as part of a healthy diet, pumpkin seed provides excellent support for bladder and urinary problems and may help relive bowel irregularities.
Pumpkin seed oil plays a role in the maintenance of the prostate gland, which is very dependent on zinc and indeed absorbs more zinc than any other gland, using it to regulate hormones and metabolic changes
- HealthAid Pumpkin seed contains 1000mg of pure pumpkin seed oil in a cold pressed soft gelatine capsule
- The dark orange pumpkin meat is used for food
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains a wide range of nutritional components, which may help to maintain a healthy urinary and reproductive system as well as help maintain healthy joints.
Pumpkin Seed Oil contain at least three major groups of active compounds: essential fatty acids, amino acids and vitamins
Pumpkinseeds Oil (Cucurbita pepo), Capsule shell (Gelatin, Glycerol and Purified Water).
Store in a cool, dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Pregnant and breast-feeding women should seek medical advice.
- Each Capsule contains ( average ) : % RDA
Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000.0 mg *
RDA - EC Recommended Daily Allowance.
* - EC RDA not yet established.
- Free from: yeast, gluten, wheat, soya, dairy, salt, sugar, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one to two capsules daily or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.