- They are Standardised to provide 85 % Proanthacyanidins the antioxidant component which has a potency fifty times more than vitamin E and twenty times that of vitamin C.
Pycnogenol has anti-ageing properties
- Pycnogenol tablets are specially manufactured using French maritime pine bark extract derived by using a patented process
- Research has also shown that Pycnogenol may reduce the risk of cancer, heart disease and stroke.
Bulking agent ( di-Calcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose ), Pycnogenol ( French maritime Pine Bark Extract ), Acacia, Anti caking agent ( *Magnesium stearate, *Stearic acid), Protein coat
( Herbal base : Kelp, Ascorbic acid powder, Rosemary powder and Beta carotene 10 % preparation ).
*From vegetable source
Pregnant and breast-feeding women should seek medical advice.
- Each tablet contains ( average ) : % RDA
Pycnogenol 30.0 mg
( 80 % Proanthacyanidins flavonoids )
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily as required.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.