- The nutrients in Rhodiloa roesa work at the cellular level to help the body overcome the harmful side effects of stress and anxiety
- Rhodiola rosea extract is known for its adaptogenic activity, which means it adapts to the bodies physical and environmental activities and helps to moderate stress levels
- The main active components of true Rhodiola rosea that is responsible for the extraordinary potency of Rhodiola rosea are Rosavin and Salidrozid
- It also normalises the body's natural functions and increases the bodies resistance to infections
- It is in our interest to take advantage of these powerful herbs if we want to survive the demands modern life imposes on us
- Quality Rhodiola rosea extract should contain at least 1% salidrozid.
HealthAid top quality Rhodiola rosea provides a 350mg standardised extract, which contains 1% salidrozid, and 150mg of raw Rhodiola powder, both derived from the root of the plant
- John's Wort.
HealthAid Rhodiola tablets are manufactured using the best quality standardised root extract and root powder, which is meticulously processed to maintain purity and high potency
- This can be an alternative and safer herb to take without the side effects or limitations that are sometimes experienced when taking St
- The herbs are cultivated without the use of chemicals, preservatives, herbicides, pesticides or fungicides.
- Rhodiola rosea, also known as 'golden root', is an all natural herb that has been grown in Eastern Siberia and used by Russians for years
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Root ext. and powder, Bulking agent (di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose), Sodium Starch Glycolate, Acacia, Anti-caking agents (*Stearic Acid, *Magnesium Stearate), Talc, Glazing agent (Shellac).
*From vegetable source.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Pregnant and breast-feeding women should seek medical advice.
- Each Tablet contains ( average ) : % RDA
Standardised Rhodiola ext. (Root) 350.0 mg *
(Root extract contains 1% salidrozid, 40% polyphenol)
Raw Rhodiola Powder (Root) 150.0 mg *
RDA - EC Recommended Daily Allowance.
* - EC RDA not yet established.
- Free from: yeast, gluten, wheat, soya, dairy, salt, sugar, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
- Suitable for vegetarians
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily with meals, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.