- Recommended for all types of skin condition.
Sarsaparilla is anti-inflammatory and cleansing, and can bring relief to skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis and general itchiness, and help treat rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis and gout
- HealthAid Sarsaparilla tablets are formulated using the best quality root extract and is an excellent supplement for those who want to cleanse and maintain a healthy skin and immune system
- It also has progesterogenic action, making it beneficial in pre-menstrual problems, and menopausal conditions such as debility and depression.
Bulking agent ( di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croslinked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose ), Sarsaparilla Root ext., Binding agent ( *Stearic acid, *Magnesium Stearate ), Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Talc. *From vegetable source.
*From vegetable source.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
Each tablet contains ( average ):
Sarsaparilla Root ext. 4:1 140.0 mg
( equivalent to 560 mg of herb powder ).
Free from artificial flavouring, colouring and preservatives.
No added Sugar or Salt.
Free from Yeast, Gluten, Soya, Wheat and Dairy products.
Free from G.M.O. material.
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring.
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet to two tablets daily or as directed by qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.