- It helps carry vital oxygen and nutrients to all parts of the body, and may help maintain normal metabolic functions and provide a feeling of strength, vigour and vitality
- Iron Bisglycinate Tablets are gentle on the stomach and do not cause irritation, constipation or diarrhoea
- The added vitamin C, helps speed up absorption and assimilation of iron, making it one of the most effective Iron Supplements on the market
- Vegetarians who may have compromised dietary intake
- Pregnant women, under advisement, whose iron levels may be low
- Those who have been diagnosed with iron deficiency anaemia
- Those feeling constantly tired and run down
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Iron (ferrous bisglycinate), Glazing Agent ((hypromellose, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), natural colours (titanium dioxide, iron oxide)).
- Accidental overdose of products containing Iron is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6 years. In case of accidental over dose, call a doctor or poison control centre immediately.
- Also use with caution if taking prescribed medication.
- Each tablet contains (average):
Vitamin C 120mg
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Starch, Artificial Colour, Flavouring & Preservatives.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
One-A-Day. Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Can be increased up to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.
4 out of 5
By IRONYIVORY | Posted on: 16/12/2014
Good purchase. A boost of vitality. Improves as you keep taking them over the weeks.
5 out of 5
By Gustav H. | Posted on: 08/12/2014
A really effective product at a great price, nothing to complain about!
5 out of 5
By Vanessa | Posted on: 21/11/2014
I take some pills when I feel down or tired and work perfectly. Helps me to be more „alive“ and active.
5 out of 5
By Shunt | Posted on: 21/03/2012
Easy on the gut and seems to be beneficial