- The addition of Vitamin B6 helps maximize the absorption rate of the individual amino acids.
HealthAid L-Arginine tablets are specially formulated using pharmaceutical grade Arginine powder that is pure and in it's free form state so that it can be readily absorbed and utilised by the body for optimum efficiency
- Arginine and Ornithine are needed for production of growth hormones required for muscular energy, muscle tissue synthesis, muscle growth and repair, they play an important role in maintaining the liver and help to enhance collagen synthesis, therefore helping to speed up repair time and the effective building of the immune system
- L-Arginine is utilised by the pituitary gland, immune system, male sexual organs and the liver
Bulking agent ( di-Calcium Phosphate), L-Arginine (HCl), L-Ornithine (HCl), Acacia, Anti caking agents (*Magnesium Stearate, *Stearic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Pharmaceutical Glaze (Shellac).
*From vegetable source.
Pregnant women should seek advice before use.
Keep out of reach and sight of children, store in cool dry place. Close containers lid firmly after use and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- Each tablet contains (average):
L-Arginine HCl 600mg
L-Ornithine HCl 300mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 10mg
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Corn, Starch, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily on an empty stomach, can be increased to three tablets if required, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.