- This amino acid also improves the detoxification process by neutralising certain toxins, free radicals and by-products of metabolic wastes
- Glutathione is an amino acid with powerful antioxidant properties that help maintain the liver and liver cells
- Glutathione assists in carbohydrate metabolism, it also helps delay the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, which are factors contributing towards heart problems
- This powerful amino acid nourishes white blood cells, therefore, helps maintain a healthy immune system.
Filler (Microcrystalline Cellulose), L-Glutathione, Anti caking agent (Stearic Acid*, Magnesium Stearate*), Pharmaceutical glaze (Shellac).
* From Vegetable source.
Pregnant women should seek advice before use.
Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach and sight of children. Close containers lid firmly after use and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- Each tablet contains (average):
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Corn, Starch, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Quality Requirement : All the ingredients meet the requirements of BP/USP/BHP/EP or In-house specification.
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one tablet daily on an empty stomach, can be increased to two tablets if required or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.