- The human body cannot manufacture Lutein, so it needs to be obtained from the diet.
- Lutein is a carotenoid occurring naturally in fruits and vegetables, and research suggests that it’s antioxidant properties may help to maintain the health of the skin, eyes and heart and may also be beneficial to women’s reproductive health
Corn Oil, Capsule shell ( Gelatin, Glycerol and Purified Water ), Yellow Beeswax, Lutein, and Lecithin.
Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach and sight of children.
There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
- Each capsule contains (average):
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring.
- Not suitable for vegetarians.
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one capsule daily preferably in the morning with breakfast or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.
2 out of 5
By scepticist | Posted on: 10/11/2012
Is 20 mg too much?
Three times I started taking one 20mg capsule a day and the one after that was stopped because of diarrhea type malabsorption caused me. To continue treatment dissect the capsule into 4 pieces and so took 5mg a day without more problems. I do not know what is the bioavailability of the preparation but I believe that 20 mg is too much at least for me,simply can't tolerate.