- Research has shown that Vitamins A, C and E and the minerals Zinc and Selenium, which are all classified as antioxidants, have the ability to neutralise loose oxygen molecules (the so-called “free radicals”) which can be harmful to the body and contribute to problems such as heart disease, cancer and ageing.
Lycopene supplies the rich red colour in tomatoes and is also found in watermelons, guavas and pink grapefruit
- Antioxidants are found in many foods, especially fresh fruit and vegetables and play a major role in every person’s daily nutrition
- Each 5mg capsule is derived on average from nearly one pound of ripe tomato skins.
- Lycopene plays an important role in heart, blood and male reproductive health
There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
- Each capsule contains (average):
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.