- CLA can be an essential ingredient in the diet for those who wish to become lean and trim as it manipulates the way the body stores fat and helps to utilise it as energy, it regulates and lowers body fat and can help to increase muscle tone.
It is also involved in processes that determine the amount of fat taken up by fat cells
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is used by the body to help improve the way it stores and utilises energy, regulates and lowers body fat percentages and improves and enhances the body’s muscle tone
- HealthAid Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 1000mg are derived from Sunflower and Safflower oil providing 800mg (80%) of free conjugated linoleic acid, which is encapsulated in a soft gelatine capsule
- CLA also acts as an antioxidant and is good for the body’s immune system.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid Oil, Capsule shell (Gelatin, Glycerol and Purified Water), Natural Colour (Titanium Dioxide).
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach and sight of children.
There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
- Each capsule contains (average): RDA %
Conjugated Linoleic Acid Oil 1000.0mg *
Derived from Sunflower and Safflower Oil
Which provides 80 % CLA 800.0 mg *
RDA - EC Recommended Daily Allowance.
* - EC RDA not yet established
- Free from: yeast, gluten, corn, wheat, soya, dairy, artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
- Not suitable for vegetarian.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule three times a day with food, or as advised by a suitably qualified person. Maximum four capsules a day.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.