- This prolonged release supplement will supply extra nutrients throughout the day for greater absorption and assimilation by the body
- A strong HealthAid Multi-Nutrient with added Ginseng for extra benefit
Acetate (vit.A), Thiamine hydrochloride (vit.B1), Riboflavin (vit.B2), Nicotinamide (vit.B3), Calcium pentothanate (vit.B5), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit.B6), Cynocobalamine (vit.B12), Ascorbic acid (vit.C), Vitamin D3 preparation, Dl-Alpha tocopheryl acetate (vit.E), Ginseng, Rutin, Calcium carbonate, Manganese sulphate, Acacia, Folic acid, Biotin, Copper gluconate, Potassium iodide, Chromium chloride, L-Lysine, Para aminobenzoic acid, Choline, Insitol, Ferrous fumarate, Zinc gluconate, Selenomethionic, Citrus bioflavenoids, Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, Dibasic calcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose and Protein coat.
- Swallow the whole tablet, do not chew or crush.
- There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake. In certain cases, a harmless dark yellow colouration may occur due to Vitamin B utilisation and excretion.
- Each tablet contains ( average ):
Vitamin A (2500iu) 750ug
Vitamin D (250iu) 6.3ug
Vitamin E (2.98iu) 24g
Vitamin C 300mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 50mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 65mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 18mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 10mg
Folic acid (Folacin) 300ug
Vitamin B12 5ug
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 60mg
Chromium sulphate 6ug
Para amino benzoic acid (PABA) 30mg
Citrus bioflavonoids 30mg
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Adult and children over 12, one tablet daily with meals as food supplement. Swallow tablet whole.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.