- Menopause is a cessation of the monthly female menstrual cycle, women who have not had a menstrual period for a year are considered postmenopausal
- This change is known as the Menopause
- The menopause brings with it rapid hormonal changes and common symptoms, which often disrupts life and results in total anguish for women
- Following this, the cessation of egg production in the ovaries
- From the ages between 45 and 55 a women will experience this hormonal change, which is primarily a fall in oestrogen levels and alternatively a rise in androgen (progesterone) levels
- Phyto-oestrogens (POs) are the essential nutrients to take to avoid the misery for menopausal women
- They share the same biological activities with oestrogens produced in the female body
- These PO's alternatively help to maintain the symptoms associated with the menopause.
HealthAid MenoVitalÔ is specifically formulated with 9 nutrients and 7 well-known herbals that are evidently used in the support for menopausal women.
Di-calcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Dong quai extract, Flaxseed oil powder, Starflower oil powder, Siberian Ginseng extract, Sage, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Soya Isoflavone extract, L-Tyrosine, Red clover blossoms, Vegetable Magnesium stearate, Liquorice extract, vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol), Black cohosh extract, Zinc citrate, Iron (Ferrous fumerate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Vitex Agnus castus extract, HPMC clear coating.
Please seek professional advice before taking supplements or herbs if you are on prescribed medication.
Contents in two tablets (average) RDA %
Vitamin C 60.0 mg 100
Vitamin E (8 iu) 20.0 mg 200
Vitamin B6 10.0 mg 500
Iron 14.0 mg 100
Zinc 15.0 mg 100
Soya Isoflavone extract (provides 40% actives) 50.0 mg *
Flaxseed oil powder 100.0 mg *
Starflower oil (borage) powder (provides 7mg Gamma Linolenic Acid) 100.0 mg *
L-Tyrosine 50.0 mg *
Siberian Ginseng extract 100.0 mg *
Liquorice extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 25.0 mg *
Sage (Salvia officinalis) 100.0 mg *
Red clover blossoms (Trifolium pratense) 50.0 mg *
Vitex Agnus castus extract (5:1) (equivalent to 40mg of vitex agnus castus powder) 8 .0 mg *
Black Cohosh ext. (Cimicifuga racemosa) (provides 1mg of deoxyactein) 20.0 mg *
Dong Quai ext. (Angelica sinensis) (6:1) (equivalent to 1000mg of dong quai powder) 167.0 mg *
RDA - EC recommended daily allowance.
*- RDA not yet established.
Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, nut, lactose, soya and dairy.
No added sugar or salt.
Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Two tablets daily after food, or as advised by a suitably qualified person. Suitable for women before, during and after menopause.
Keep out of reach and sight of children, store in cool dry place.
The HealthAid story began in 1982 - with the launch of a single multivitamin product. Since then, the company has gone from strength to strength with an expanding range of over 450 different vitamin, mineral, herbal and nutrient formulas, skincare, body care items, cosmetics and aromatherapy oils. HealthAid products are now available in over 4,000 pharmacies and health food shops in the UK and in over 48 countries worldwide.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has been to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced, and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole family. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; hectic schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and harmful environments which are detrimental to people’s health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The extensive product range meets the special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles.
All the ingredients meet the requirements of USP/NF, BP, EP, BHP or suppliers specification.