- Smokers, people who drink alcohol or are on medication such as antibiotics, and nursing mothers, often choose to supplement their diet with Vitamin C.
Zinc: This mineral has key role in the reproductive and immune systems
- It also helps normal growth, good vision and healthy skin.
Shark Cartilage: It contains high levels of Mucopolysaccharides
- Nurideen skin care formulation is a unique combination of shark cartilage with vitamin C and zinc to care for your skin.
Vitamin C: is an antioxidant and helps maintain healthy body cells and blood vessels; it is especially useful for keeping teeth, gums, skin and bones healthy
- These help maintain bodily health and assist in the formation of strong white cells; responsible for the body’s defence mechanism.
In a few weeks skin will start to appear smoother and firmer, moisture retention will improve and the complexion will take on a brighter, more youthful radiance.
Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agent ( Microcrystalline cellulose, di-Calcium phosphate ), Shark cartilage powder, Silica, Anti Caking agent ( *Magnesium Stearate, *Stearic acid ), Glazing agent ( Pharmaceutical glaze, Talc ).
*From vegetable source.
If you are allergic to seafood products consult your physician before use.
- Each tablet contains (average):
Vitamin C 90mg
Marine fish extract 50mg
- Free from: Yeast, Starch, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring.
One tablet daily ( preferably mornings ) with half a glass of water. To appreciate the product’s potential take for at least 3 months.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.