- This is because potentially damaging the skin produces "Free Radical" molecules when it is exposed to sunlight.
Antioxidants such as beta-carotene and grape seed extract help neutralise free radicals in the body
- Additionally, the natural red-orange pigment of beta-carotene, which gives carrots their colour, may slightly enhance a golden tan.
- UV radiation from the sun, tanning beds or sun lamps may cause skin cancer and carries the risk of skin damage
Carrot Powder, Bulking agent (di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Beta-Carotene, PABA (Para Amino Benzoic Acid), L-Tyrosine, Grape Seed Extract, Acacia, Anti caking agent (*Stearic Acid, *Magnesium Stearate), Copper Sulphate.
*From vegetable source.
Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach and sight of children.
Oro tan does not offer protection against the sun, sunscreen must also be applied.
- Each tablet contains (average):
Carrot powder 300mg
Natural beta carotene (preparation 10%)100mg
(equivalent to 10mg pure beta carotene powder)
Para aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 100mg
Grape seed extract 25mg
Copper sulphate 2mg
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Corn, Starch, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults and children over 12 years of age one tablet daily, preferably with food, or as directed by a suitably qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.