- The range of musculoskeletal conditions includes back pain, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and injuries
- Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of the calcium and is useful in supporting normal muscular function
- Zinc and Boron are needed to maintain optimal bone density and healthy joints.
Calcium and Magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and are needed for normal muscle function.
Zinc supports thenormal function of the immune system, contributes to normal DNA synthesis and to the maintenance of normal bones.
Vitamin D3 contributes to the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, and maintenance of normal teeth and bone density
- Studies have shown that 3mg of boron daily reduces urinary excretion of calcium and magnesium, especially when dietary magnesium is low.
Vitamin K2 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- However, there is a growing consumer interest in other ingredients such as zinc, boron and vitamin K2 that help promote optimal bone health and make a real difference.
HealthAid® Osteozin provides Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Boron to support optimum bone health with the added benefits of Vitamins D3 and K2, essential for the maintenance of healthy blood calcium levels and its efficient utilization by the body
- OSTEOZIN TABLETS BY HEALTHAID
Bone and joint conditions are the leading cause of long-term pain and physical disability worldwide
- There is evidence that people who experience cramps are likely to have low levels of magnesium
- Vitamin D3 also contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and a healthy immune system.
Boron helps prevent calcium loss and bone demineralization
- These conditions result in loss of bone mineral, cartilage breakdown which can cause pain swelling and loss of motion of the joint.
In this regard, a number of essential nutrients and other functional ingredients have been shown to be important in managing these conditions
- Supplementation may be indicated in lot of cases especially for those at risk including the elderly, pregnant women, vegetarians, people with poor diet and to support growth and development during childhood.
By far, calcium, magnesium and vitamin D have been the mainstay ingredients in bone health-promoting products and the subject of considerable scientific research
- Calcium plays an important role in the development and maintenance of strong healthy bones and teeth
- Osteozin is specially formulated using a synergistic blend of active ingredients to ensure maximum assimilation and efficacy
- Good nutrition is essential for normal growth; a balanced diet and appropriate nutrients are the foundation for development of all tissues, including bones but not everyone follows a diet that is optimal for bone health
- This vitamin works synergistically with D3 to help prevent calcium from depositing into the arteries instead of the bones.
WHAT ARE HEALTHAID® OSTEOZIN TABLETS FOR?
May help to build and maintain bone health
May help with menstrual and muscle cramps.
Helps combate osteoporosis and arthritis.
May be helpful in backaches & aching bones.
WHO ARE HEALTHAID® OSTEOZIN TABLETS FOR?
For growing children who need to maintain strong bones and healthy teeth.
Throughout pregnancy & breast-feeding.
During and after the menopause.
For elderly men and women to support daily supplement of vital minerals
Athletes who need extra support to their bones and joints to avoid injuries
INGREDIENTS FOR OSTEOZIN VEGI. TABLETS:
Calcium (calcium carbonate, calcium citrate), Magnesium (magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate), Zinc Citrate, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Sodium Borate, Anti-caking Agent (silica, magnesium stearate), Bulking agent [microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxyl propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Stabiliser (croscarmellose).
**: This amount of Magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Three OsteoZin Tablets contain (average): %NRV
Calcium (as calcium carbonate, citrate) 555mg 70
Magnesium (as oxide, citrate) 353mg 94**
Zinc (as citrate) 15mg 150
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 15mcrg 300
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 75mcrg 100
Boron (as sodium borate) 3mg *
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
ECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE FOR OSTEOZIN TABLETS:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, three tablets daily, preferably with breakfast. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamins D3 and K2 contribute to the maintenance of normal teeth and bone density, and are needed for normal muscle function
** FREE FROM GLUTEN, WHEAT, SOYA, DAIRY, LACTOSE, GELATIN, GMO, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, PRESERVATIVES & FLAVOURINGS
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet