- A familiar aroma to those who enjoyed old-fashioned aniseed balls in their childhood.
- Do not use with high blood pressure.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Do not use if epileptic.
- For external use only.
- Not to be applied neat on the skin or taken internally.
- Oils must not be used on children under six unless advised by a medical practitioner. For 6-12 year olds only use half the amount recommended for adults and dilute well in carrier base.
Essential oils are highly versatile and can be used in a variety of ways such as room fragrances, bath oils, massage oils, perfumes, inhalations, natural preservatives and in cosmetic preparations.