- Though potentially beneficial for a wide range of people, Royal 3 is an ideal health supplement for women of all ages.
Health Aid provides a unique formulation of three natural ingredients:
- Royal jelly : The Royal jelly is a food for the Queen Bee contains essential amino- acids to gather with an abundance of vitamins, minerals and trace elements that help the body’s everyday metabolic functions.
- These exert an influence on many functions from blood circulation, metabolism, reproduction and cell growth to strengthening the immune system.
- This combination of time honoured natural ingredients is beneficial for anyone seeking to maintain a healthy immune system, good hormonal balance as well as energy and vitality
- Ginseng, the most famous herb of the Far East , is used by the people world-wide for extra strength, vigour, drive and vitality.
- Evening primrose oil : A rich source of gamma - lanolinic acid, converted in the body to postglandins
- Ginseng : It grown organically in the foothills of Korea
Royal jelly, Evening primrose oil, Korean ginseng, Beeswax, Palm oil, Hydrogenated coconut oil, Soya bean oil, Soya lecithin, Capsule shell (gelatin, glycerol and purified water).
Not recommended for asthma or allergy sufferers as it can cause severe allergic reactions.
- Each capsule contains (average):
Royal jelly (natural) 150mg
Evening primrose oil 500mg
Korean ginseng extract (5:1) 250mg
- Free from: Yeast, Starch, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring.
Adults and children over 12 years, one capsule daily upon rising with glass of water as a valuable food supplement.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.