- Superior heart health isn't all that fish oil can do for you
- The omega-3 acids are important to daily diet as they help maintain a healthy heart, reduce cholesterol levels and help to promote a healthy blood system.
This concentrated fish oil is hermetically sealed in a soft gelatin capsule to maintain purity, freshness and strength.
- Salmon oil is a rich natural source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which may help to maintain a healthy heart
- The extracted fish oil is purified so that it is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA
- There's much more! Salmon oil contains Omega-3 acid concentrate rich in EPA and DHA which help to support optimal function of body tissues and organs, notably the heart, blood vessels, brain, nerve, eyes, skin and joints
- They're also important during pregnancy, nursing and infancy when a baby's eyes, nerves and brain are developing
- Health-Aid concentrated fish oil is cold extracted from fish found in the unpolluted South Pacific Ocean
Salmon Oil, Capsule shell ( Gelatin, Glycerol and Purified Water).
Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach and sight of children.
There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
Each capsule contains (average):
Salmon oil concentrate 1000mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 80mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 120mg
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 200mg
Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Corn, Starch, Wheat, Dairy, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily, preferably with meals as a valuable food supplements. Can be increased to two or three capsule daily if advised by a qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.