- It is essential for the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates into energy, is involved in the production of amino acid proteins and fatty acids, aids in the synthesis of hormones and cholesterol and contributes to the growth of healthy skin and hair follicles
- Biotin deficiency although very rare, results in fatigue, depression, nausea, muscle pains, hair loss and anaemia.
Biotin is said to assist treatment of boldness and in preventing hair from turning grey.
- Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin and is commonly referred to as Vitamin H, obtained not only by eating certain foods but is produced by bacteria in the intestines
Bulking agent ( di- Calcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose ), Anti caking agent ( *Magnesium Stearate, *Stearic acid ), d-Biotin.
* From vegetable source.
Not suitable for children.
There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
- Each tablet contains ( average ):
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring.
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
Adults only. One tablet daily with glass of water as a supplement.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.