- Taken internally, Evening primrose oil is converted in the body to prostaglandin
- These are important biological regulators involved with the body’s metabolic processes, such as cell growth, tissue regeneration and other vital functions.
Vitamin E functions as a natural antioxidant of polyunsaturate in tissue fats and protects vital nutrients such as vitamin A and unsaturated fatty acids from oxidation, thereby maintaining healthy cells and skin.
It can be beneficial for people who have very dry skin, such as in eczema conditions.
A direct source of Gamma Linolenic Acid.
- Evening Primrose Oil is useful in maintaining the skin’s natural moisture level to give it a smooth silky look
Evening primrose oil, Capsule shell ( gelatine, glycerol and purified water ), Vitamin E ( d - Alpha tocopherol).
Please seek medical advice before taking this product if you are pregnant, or likely to become pregnant or if you are on prescribed medication, or if you are diagnosed as epileptic.
- Each capsule contains (average):
Evening primrose oil 1300mg
Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) 130mg
Vitamin E (20iu) 13.4mg
- Free from: Yeast, Gluten, Corn, Starch, Wheat, Dairy, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring.
Up to two may be taken daily.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.