- However, for some people, even just a change of diet, over-indulgency or a simple hangover can be enough to give them deli-belly
- Tummy upsets on holiday are usually caused by unfriendly types of intestinal bacteria (bugs) getting into your system through contaminated water or food
- TravelProbio Capsules contain a probiotic blend of Lactobacillus, acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus; fortified with a prebiotic (FOS)
- So whether your summer holiday plans include relaxing by the pool or a trek through Africa, be sure to take along TravelProbio, a supplement you can count on
- That way, you can put your insides at ease and focus on what’s really important: having fun!
What are TravelProbio Capsules for?
• Plays a vital role in maintaining good health
• Help reduce the duration/ recurrence of diarrhea
• Helps maintain healthy bowel functions normalize the bowel function
• Helps maintain a healthy immune system
• Helps improve absorption and assimilation of nutrients
• Helps maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria
• Help in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
• May improve lactose absorption in people who are lactose intolerant
Who are TravelProbio Capsules for?
TravelProbio Capsules may be of benefit to;
• Help build the body’s resistance before and during travel
• HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains
• Does not need to be refrigerated
• Contained in a special protective blister pack to keep it at maximum strength while you are travelling
• Suitable for vegetarian and vegans
- Because of this, TravelProbio Capsules do not need to be refrigerated
- It is designed to help build the body’s resistance before and during travel by maintaining the balance of a healthy intestinal flora
- HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegans
- TravelProbio Capsules are contained in a special protective blister pack to keep it at maximum strength while you are travelling and to protect the capsules from the damaging effects of oxygen and moisture right up to the moment they’re consumed
Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Capsule Shell [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), water], Probiotic Blend, Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate).
Each TravelProbio Capsule contains (average):
Probiotic blend of Lactobacillus, acidophilus,Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus
Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS) 100mg*
*: EC Recommended Daily Allowance : Not Yet Established
The stated bacterial count is the amount present up until the end of shelf life; provided storage recommendations are strictly adhered to. Due to the unstable nature of the organisms, the live bacterial count may vary or decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions.
Children 1-12 years of age, one capsule daily. Capsule powder can be emptied and mixed with food or drink. Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two capsules daily.
Recommended to be taken 3 days prior to, and during travel. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
HealthAid is one of UK’s premier manufacturers of nutritionally balanced supplements. HealthAid is a market leader with over 25 years of experience in nutritional health and a product portfolio consisting of over 500 products.
The range comprises of vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements, essential aromatherapy oils and natural body, beauty and skin care products. The extensive range offers nutritional solutions to meet the demands of a modern, hectic lifestyle.