- By definition, a lipotropic substance decreases the deposit or speeds up the removal of fat (lipo=fat, tropic=stimulate) within the liver
- It assists in the breakdown of cholesterol and distribution of fatty acids to be used for fuel during exercise
- The added ingredients, which include the B vitamins, encourage the fat-burning process by breaking down fat cells into smaller particles (emulsification) to be used for fuel during exercise
- Vitamins C is added to work as the powerful antioxidant to help reduce free radical damage to cells.
Additionally, the Lipotropic Formula helps to increase levels of energy and stamina during exercise while providing resistance to fatigue.
- It also to assist in the breakdown, distribution and burning (oxidation) of fatty acids
Di-Calcium phosphate, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, L-Methionine, Microcrystalline cellulose, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hcl), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Pantothenic acid (Calcium Pantothenate), PABA , Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl), Folacin (Folic acid), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Biotin, HPMC clear coating.
Store in a cool dry place, keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Two tablets contain (average) RDA %
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid) 125.0 mg 208
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hcl) 25.0 mg 1785
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 25.0 mg 1562
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 25.0 mg 138
Pantothenic acid 25.0 mg 416
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl) 10.0 mg 500
Folacin (Folic acid) 200.0 ug 100
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25.0 ug 2500
Biotin 25.0 ug 166
PABA 25.0 mg
Choline (as Bitartrate) 250.0mg
- Free from yeast, gluten, corn, starch, wheat, nut, lactose, soya and dairy.
- Free from artificial colour, preservatives and flavouring.
- No added sugar or salt.
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily with food, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.