- It contains a combination of specific herbs, including Bilberry, Bromelain, Ginkgo Biloba, Cayenne, Ginger, Grape Seed, and other beneficial nutrients such as Vitamin C and Citrus Bioflavonoids, which work synergistically to achieve optimum benefit.
What are V-Vein™ tablets for?
• May help to achieve a healthy circulatory system
• May help strengthen and protect blood vessels
• May work as an anti-inflammatory agent
• May reduce fluid retention by increasing the permeability of the capillaries
• May reduce the occurrence of varicose veins and improve health
• May work as an antioxidant and protects arteries from oxidative damage.
• May help maintain heart health
Who are V-Vein™ tablets for?
V-Vein™ tabletsmay be of benefit to;
• Those who have weak circulatory systems
• People who are suffering from blocked arteries or veins
• Those with hereditary heart conditions
• People who wish to maintain a healthy circulatory and cardiovascular system
• Those who are concerned about their general wellbeing
If on medication, pregnant or likely to become pregnant, consult a doctor or antenatal clinic before use.
Each tablet contains (average)
Vitamin C 80mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids 300mg
Grape Seed PE (standardised for a min of 95% polyphenols and 40% proanthocyanidins) 1250mg
Ginkgo Biloba PE (standardised for a min of 24% flavones and 6% lactones) 500mg
Ginger PE (standardised to min 5% gingerols 300mg
Bilberry Fruit PE 250mg
Bromelain 1200GDU/GM 100mg
Cayenne Fruit PE 60mg
Adults, one tablet daily. Can be increased up to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Vegan & Vegetarian
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.