- Vegilax is mild and gentle, non-habit forming, and as a result offers safe yet effective results.
A healthy, clean colon is a sign of good health
- A clean colon reduces bad breath
- It also allows the skin to breathe thus diminishing body odour and promoting a clear and healthy complexion.
HealthAid Vegilax is formulated using natural herbal ingredients that are gentle yet effective.
The herbs work synergistically to maintain a healthy digestive and gastrointestinal system
- This product has been formulated with vegetarians in mind but is equally suitable for anyone looking for a combination of natural herbs to help support the health and regularity of the colon
- They ensure efficient bodily functions to alleviate problems such as constipation, indigestion, low stomach acid, stomach pain and upsets, gastritis, heartburn, peptic ulcers, liver, kidney and gall bladder problem.
- Maintained in this state the colon can remove build up of toxins that otherwise cause harm to the body
Pregnant women should seek professional advice before use.
On average each tablet contains
Rhubarb Root Extract 3:1 (Turk Rheum Officinale)
Licorice Root Ext 4:1(Glyryrrhiza Glabra)
Fennel Seed Ext 4:1(Foeniculum Vulgare)
Prune Juice Fruit Ext 5:1(Prunus Domestica)
FENUGREEK SEED (Trigonella Foenum Grecum) P.E. 4:1
GINGER ROOT P.E. 5% Gingerols 20:1(Zingiber Officinalis)
Cayenne (Capsicum Frutescens) powder
Adults and children over 12 years, one to two tablets preferably at bedtime.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.