- Vitamins A and D are fat soluble vitamins essential to good health and are frequently found together in nature
- Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and mucus membranes, is necessary for good vision (especially at night), bone development and growth
- Health -Aid provides a unique combination of vitamin A and D extracted from cod and halibut liver oils and hermetically encapsulated to maintain purity and strength
- Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin which is important for bone health and in supporting the immune system and helps with the absorption and utilisation of key minerals such as Calcium and Phosphorus.
- Taken together has shown to reduce the incidence of colds, and have been used in the treatment of diabetes, cataracts, visual problems, allergies, sciatica pain and skin problems
- Vitamin A helps protect the body’s cells from the damaging effects of free radicals and inhibits the excessive oxidisation of fats, which can be harmful to the body and cause premature ageing
Soybean oil, Capsule shell ( Gelatine, Glycerol and Purified Water ), Fish liver oil (Vitamin A ), Vitamin D ( Cholecalciferol ).
This product contains Vitamin A, if pregnant or likely to become pregnant consult a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Do not exceed stated amount.
Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Each capsule contains (average):
Fish oil which provides 11mg
Vitamin A (5000iu) 1.5mg
Vitamin D (400iu) 10ug
- Free from: Yeast, Sugar, Artificial Colour, Preservatives & Flavouring
- Average per capsule
Energy value K. Joules 6.7
Energy value K. Cals. 1.6
Protein 37.0 mg
Carbohydrate 20.0 mg
Fat 150.0 mg
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily with fluids as valuable food supplement. Can be increased to two if directed by qualified person.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.