Health Creation Digest Plus: Enzyme Complex.
- This in turn means that they will reach the tissues where they are so vitally needed for cell healing
- During cancer treatment with chemotherapy, digestion can be undermined by the effect of the chemo in thinning the delicate gut lining
- As the surface area diminishes, absorption can be reduced making it all the more critical that the food and supplements we take in are well broken down for optimal absorption
- The recommended dose is one capsule BEFORE meals
- For those taking Carctol herbal treatment, Digest plus is an essential adjunct to treatment, ensuring that the herbs are also well digested and utilised by the body
- In this case, take one Digest Plus with each dose of Carctol AFTER food, so that Carctol and the digestive enzymes are always taken with food in the system
Bromelain 100.0mg 9.1GDU
Lipase 100.0 mg 203 FIP
Protease 100.0 mg 1000HUT
Amylase 100.0 mg 5070SKB
**Betaine 75.0 mg **
Papain 50.0 mg 137.85USP
Lactase 10.0 mg 658.18 U
Cellulase 10.0 mg 30.0 U
* Enzyme activity is measured and expressed in Food Chemical Codex (FCC) units,
the national standard for food enzymes.
** This ingredient is not an enzyme.
The digest enzymes in Digest Plus can worsen the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis or Chrohns disease, so caution must be taken by those with these types of chronic illness. If there is any flare of symptoms, stop taking Digest Plus altogether.
CYTOPLAN is a unique science-based supplement company exclusively supplying the needs of health care professionals and their patients. Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science.
Our emphasis is on quality, innovation and efficacy of product and Cytoplan has been a leader in the field of food-based supplementation for many years. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products, which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies. We have a reputation for quality, integrity, innovation and excellent service.
Our major shareholder is a charitable organisation and we make regular donations of supplements to charities and those in need. We aim to make a significant contribution to the health of our customers and this is more important to us than profit.
All our products are conceived by common sense, grounded in science and proven with results. Cytoplan products are for those who are serious about health, trust that nature holds the key to real health and want a company they can believe in.
We currently have in excess of 3,500 practitioners and medical Doctors ordering from Cytoplan.