- The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% Scottish salmon as fish tends to be easier for dogs to digest than meat, sweet potato as a digestion-aiding fibre, parsley as a natural deodoriser, probiotics and prebiotics to support your dog’s sensitive digestion, charcoal which absorbs gasses in the stomach and psyllium which promotes firm stools
- The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
Small dogs (1-10kg) 20-120 g/day 200-33 meals/bag
Medium dogs (11-25kg) 120-240 g/day 33-17 meals/bag
Large dogs (26-45kg) 240-375 g/day 17-11 meals/bag
Giant dogs (45kg+) 375 g/day 11 meals/bag
- Made with Scottish salmon, sweet potato as a digestion-aiding fibre, parsley as a natural deodoriser, probiotics and prebiotics to support your dog’s sensitive digestion, charcoal which absorbs gasses in the stomach and psyllium which promotes firm stools.
‘Health & Digestion’ is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food for dogs that have poor or sensitive digestive systems
- Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide
- Pooch and Mutt’s ‘Health & Digestion’ is vet recommended and made in the UK.
Pooch & Mutt ‘Health & Digestion’ also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
A single-animal protein source, complete food for dogs with sensitive digestion and/or wind with:
45% salmon; as fish tends to be easier for dogs to digest than meat
Probiotics and prebiotics; to aid the balance of the ‘good bacteria’ that promote healthy digestion
Parsley; used since the 4th century bc to aid digestion
Sweet potato; which is low gi, high in digestion-aiding fibre and a source of b-vitamins
Charcoal; used since the days of ancient egypt, especially in cases of flatulence
Psyllium; a fibre source that promotes firm stools.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC
- NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat)
Salmon (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared salmon, 17% dried salmon, 1.5% salmon oil, 1.5% salmon gravy), sweet potato (25%), potato, peas, alfalfa, beet pulp, linseed, charcoal (0.55%), minerals, vitamins, brewers yeast, mannanoligosaccharides (prebiotic mos), fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic fos), parsley, psyllium, yucca schidigera extract, cranberry, glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125mg/kg).
Nutritional additives per kg: Vitamins: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 25,240 iu, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 iu, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 180 mg, biotin 145 mcg; Trace elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate 58 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 133.5 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate 105 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 160 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 1.6 mg, sodium selenite 0.6 mg; Technological additives: enterococcus faecium cernelle 68 (sf68; ncimb 10415) 1,000,000,000 cfu as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gut flora in dogs. Analytical consituents: protein 24%, crude oils and fats 12% , crude fibres 3.5%, crude matter 8.5%, omega 6 1.2%, omega 3 3.69%, calcium 1.7-%, phosphorus 1.24%