Health Elements High Potency Organic Spirulina.
This superfood is packed with essential fatty acids, protein, iron, calcium, vitamin B12 and vitamin E, chlorophyll, anti-oxidants, minerals and enzymes. Health Elements Organic Spirulina is of high quality and high potency and cultivated in a highly controlled environment to ensure purity.
Health Elements High Potency Spirulina is :
- Certified Organic
- Cultivated in South India in Oonaiyur - where the temperature is extremely conducive for growth of quality, high potency Spirulina. Across the one hundred and twenty acres of land in a remote hamlet, there is no ground water contamination.
- Free from pesticides, herbicides and artificial fertilisers - where cultivation is controlled for purity and potency.
- Non-Irradiated, Non GMO.
- High presence of the natural cleansing agent chlorophyll - 11 to 13g/kg with low Pheophorbides that makes our Spirulina the greenest and highly potent.
- Superior Carotenoid profile 4 to 4.5g/kg with Beta carotene 1.5 to 2.0g/kg, Xanthophylis 1.6 to 1.8g/kg.
- High levels of Phycocyanin - ranging between 12 15%, gives Spirulina its unique blue colour.
- Rich in pigments and with high mineral levels - a sign of quality Spirulina.
- Mild in taste and has better odour - as a result of special cultivation and processing methods.
- Analysed in various International laboratories - to ensure quality and potency parameters.
- Gelatine free.
- 100% Certified Organic - by institute of Markokoloie (IMO), Switzerland as per USDA NOP. Currently working towards UK organic certification.
- 100% Vegetarian.
What is Spirulina?
- Spirulina is the botanical name of a blue-green algae that is barely half a millimeter long.
- In Latin the word Spirulina means little spiral, referring to the algaes spiral structure.
- Often referred to as the worlds most nutritious natural superfood Spirulina contains the most remarkable concentration of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain or herb. Its the highest protein food- over 60% all digestible vegetable protein. It has the highest concentration of beta carotene, vitamin B12, iron and trace minerals and the rare essential fatty acid GLA.
Bring a little sunshine into your life :
- Scientists have discovered that energy from the sun is extremely important for our health and is found mainly in fresh vegetables and sun-ripened fruit.
- Fresh Spirulina is a powerhouse that stores and converts enormous quantities of solar power into precious vitamins, minerals and energy.
- Widely used as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy, weight loss and cleansing programmes
Spirulina is especially suitable for :
- Athletes - to improve performance, stamina and endurance and boost their high energy lifestyle. For the bodybuilder, Spirulinas most significant attribute is its high 65% easy to digest protein content.
- Seniors for better digestion, increasing good health in the colon and relieving symptoms of constipation. As a high nutrient and easily digested food, Spirulina also has a beneficial effect on malabsorption, a common problem for seniors.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers providing extra protein and iron, without the additional fats and carbohydrates.
- Those following a weight loss plan to support a healthy balanced diet, Spirulina is a highly concentrated natural food that helps to restore natural body weight by satisfying the bodys real hunger for nutrition.
Organic Spirulina powder
Capsules - Spirulina powder, Vegetable Cellulose
For a burst of sunshine energy, add a teaspoon of Health Elements Spirulina to your breakfast smoothie, protein shake or stir into apple juice.
To start: 1-2 grams per day for one week
To maintain: 3 grams per day
To optimise: 3 grams 3 times daily
Best taken after meals with at least 1 cup fluid (juice tastes best). To curb appetite for natural weight control, consume 15-30 minutes before meals.
Savant Distribution Ltd
Savant Distribution Ltd