Delivery charges and estimated dispatch dates on all orders are stated on the Shopping Basket page. To see what charges would be applied to your order, simply place the desired items into the basket and click on the Your Basket tab in the right hand corner of the page.
- For delivery service on all UK bound orders, we offer a free kilo on every £45 you spend. If your order weight exceeds 1kg, you would be charged for the excess. If your order is above 2 kg but over £90.00, you will pay only for the excess of 2kg and so on.
- Delivery charges are calculated based on the actual weight (or volumetric weight) of individual items ordered and the delivery address the items are being sent to.
- Estimated dispatch dates are displayed on both the Product and Shopping Basket pages.
- If items within your order have different dispatch dates, we consolidate the order and dispatch as one complete package. However if consolidation would cause extended delay, items are dispatched separately at no extra cost to you.
- All orders are delivered via Royal Mail, Parcel Force or or DPD on or before the estimated delivery date. We however cannot guarantee delivery timescales due to third-party delay.
- In general orders sent within the UK arrive within 1-2 working days of being dispatched. Please allow 2-4 working days for orders within Europe and 5-7 working days for all other destinations.
- – Product Delivery Restrictions
Certain items bought from Auravita.co.uk can only be delivered to certain locations.
UK Mainland Only Products
- UK Mainland Only products cannot be delivered to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man or Outer Islands of the UK.
These items cannot be shipped to other countries of the World.
UK Only Products
- UK Only products cannot be delivered to other countries of the World.
Deliveries over 2kg to Non-Mainland UK, Outer Islands and certain parts of Highlands will incur a £7.50 Delivery Charge Surcharge.
The following postcodes will be subject to this surcharge.
Post Codes; PO30-41, BT, IM, TR21-25, IV, KW, ZE, HS, KA27-28, PH15-16, PH19-44, PH49-50, PA20-88
- – Deliveries to Multiple Addresses
Unfortunately our current system does not allow us segment individual orders and dispatch to multiple addresses. If you would like items within your order delivered to separate addresses you would need to order the items separately. Please note that individual delivery charges would apply for each address.
When will my products be delivered?
Once you have successfully submitted an order on Auravita.com, you will receive an order confirmation email stating the estimated dispatch date. Most orders are dispatched within the estimated timeline, however in a small number of cases where we are not able to meet the deadline due to supplier/manufacturer delays you will be contacted and informed accordingly.
If you haven't received an order confirmation email, please log into your Auravita account to check you have completed the ordering process. You can also contact a member of our Customer Care team.
Do you deliver or send products outside the United Kingdom?
We currently deliver to 50 countries worldwide, they include:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Channel Islands, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Ireland,
Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States.
Why is my delivery charge so high?
Delivery charges are computed based on a combination of the actual product weight (or volumetric weight) and the address where the order is being sent. You have either ordered an item that is large, heavy or your order is being shipped outside of the UK.
Why is the free postage not reflected in my order?
If your order meets the free delivery conditions, it is automatically reflected on Your Shopping Basket page. Please find the free delivery conditions below:
- UK bound delivery address
- Order value of £45 and above
- Total weight of order 1kg or less
It is most likely your order weight exceeds the 1kg concession, in which case you are being charged for the excess weight.
Do we deliver to BFPOs?
Yes - we do delivery to BFPO postcodes but only with Royal Mail or Parcel Force. No other service is available at present.
Are there instances where delivery might take longer?
There are two main reasons for delays, either manufacturer/supplier shortage or postal service delays.
In the case of the former you would be notified by us, we would also send you regular emails with information on the progress of your order.
However with postal delays which we do not have any influence over delivery times, and they can vary greatly. We use Royal Mail or DPD for UK orders and Air Mail or Parcel Force or DPD for International orders. Please allow up to 20 working days for receipt depending on local postal services.
What do I do if I missed my delivery?
In most cases, delivery drivers will leave "calling cards" to let you know that a delivery was attempted. If you see one in your letterbox, please contact them on the details provided to arrange new delivery or pick up. If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Care Team. Please note there is no Weekend or Bank Holiday delivery.
Can my order be sent out before the estimated dispatch date?
If the items you ordered are available in our warehouse, we will ship them within 24hrs of receiving your order. Likewise if we have to order new stock from our supplier and it arrives earlier than expected we will also dispatch before the estimated dispatch date.
Do you use alternative delivery methods and courier services?
Items that weigh over 2kgs are sent via one of our preferred courier service companies. In certain extenuating circumstances we may arrange for orders to be delivered using alternative delivery methods, for more details please contact a member of our Customer Care team.