HemoClin® Gel provides rapid relief from haemorrhoids, fissures and anal discomforts...
* Instant cooling relief from anal discomforts (i.e. irritation, itching, burning, sensitivity)
* Treats and prevents anal discomforts.
* Prevents haemorrhoids (piles) and fissures (tears).
* Conditions the skin and supports the natural healing process.
* Comfortable and clean application system.
* Fragrance free.
* No ingredients of animal origin.
* Specially designed dosage delivery system for ease of use. The applicator pack delivers a precise dose, which remains in the affected area due to the gel formulation. The special applicator system stops the gel from being contaminated by the applicator, making it hygienic.
This is one of the outstanding features of this product - it makes it so much easier and cleaner to treat the anal fissure, or haemorrhoids, giving instant relief from the pain and helps to lubricate bowel movements.
Ingredients: HemoClin® contains 45ml of an all natural, non-toxic gel. The gel is based on the patented bio-active 2QR-complex, which is derived from the Aloe Barbadensis plant. 30 applications per pack.
How it works: The anal canal contains a large amount of bacteria, which puts a given stress on the tissues in the anal canal. This stress weakens the tissue and can worsen the pain or itching experienced. The bio-active bacterial blocker helps to reduce this bacterial overload, helping the tissue to regenerate and therefore heal.
Directions for use: Apply in and around the anus before and after each bowel movement using the special applicator. Hemoclin should not be used for longer than 30 continuous days in one treatment period, without seeking further advice.
Other information: There are no know clashes with other medication, and no known side effects.